Re: sip incoming issue

Post by morio »

thanks for your support
sadim
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by sadim »

I believe that the issue is on the OXE normal configuration, since the call is beinging well identified by the oxe sip motor to be trated by ExtGw 1.
In your place, i would check what is the oxe ddi translation for the number 0112682300 and for the trunk 10. I note that there are 10 digits and also that the first digit is 0. 0 normaly is the prefix for outgoing calls
morio

Post by morio »

hi,
the DID translation 966112682300 is directed to the intenal 6330 and the provider asked to send add + for incoming and out going call.
i have ased them to send the DID number in the INVITE but i have a dout they will as its a global configuration for them.

regards
morio
sadim

Post by sadim »

I am confused. you wrote:
"FROM 0509345978
Ton 0112682300"
So i expect that the ddi translation should be on 0112682300.
I guess you have two options.
1a On the sip gateway 10 check"DDI destination number". If is set to "To" change to "ReqUri", else the issue is something else
2a Create ddi translation for the number that appears on the To (ie: 0112682300)
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi Morio,
Can you provide feedback
morio

Post by morio »

hi sadim,
sorry for the delay. it seems to be a fault of the provider. when calling from a perticular mobile net work the TO header information is right and when calling from another mobile network the information in the TO header is wrong. the DID works fine when the TO header is having the right information in it.
i was having a big argument with the provider and some how i was lucky to find one mobile network work for the incoming call.
I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED...
Thank you very much for your feed back support.

regards morio
morio

Post by morio »

finally the the provider desided to send the DID number in the invite now out going and incoming calls are fine.

but i have a very rare isue now. for some out going calls when calling mobile i dont get the ring back tone RBT. the provider send 183 at first and then 180. i get this in all out going calls. but for some mobile numbers i dont get the RBT,,, any idea???

by the way thanks Sadim for your replies and interest...

regards
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,
If it's rare and usually for mobile networks, it's probably a mobile network problem. it could even be a problem with the tone configured on the target mobile phone.
In 18x messages does the provider send SDP?
Are you using a SBC?
Better to get traces and eventually an ip capture with the rtp flux.
You can also play with the " RFC 5009 supported / Outbound call" parameter at the extsipgw level
morio

Post by morio »

hi , thought of just giving a update. all works fine and the sip provider informed us that the is NO RBT for a perticular IPHONE model. nd we need to increase the maxptim in multiples of 20 (by default its 30)
as per ALU documents there is only one parameter in sip parameters to do this.System Option + Packetization times per codec = to true.
but for me nothing changed and i still have this issue.
for me its lucky that the client is not complaining bout it. :)

regards
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,
If there is a SBC, then this is a job for it

Return to “SIP”