IP Touch 4068 SIP

rostomsifast

IP Touch 4068 SIP

Post by rostomsifast »

Hello,
I have an Ip Touch 4068.
I need to configure it with a FreePBX server (SIP Server) with the files sipconfig-mac.txt and sipconfig.txt from TFTP server or HTTP server (a tested the two methods).
The configuration fail beacause it searche the firmware files (bin4068G, noesip4068G and noesip4068G-header).
I dont know from where can i download this files from Internet or Alcatel web site or can I ignore downloading them from TFTP server ?!

A thank you for helps :)
enio.eltz

Re: IP Touch 4068 SIP

Post by enio.eltz »

You must change its configuration to SIP. Those files are used when the IP Touches is set as NOE, to use with ALU system (OXO or OXE).
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
rostomsifast

Post by rostomsifast »

The is already configured to use sip and no noe.
If i change it to noe protocol it search the lan?cfg file
bOOster

Post by bOOster »

Hello, i have some 4068 EE phones, but my OmniPCX is broken. Changing one phone to SIP is done already, but can't boot anyway. No binaries. Please help anybody, share all binaries for this phones.
aymen

Post by aymen »

I'm facing a problem with my IP Touch 4068EE , it always looks for binaries files from TFTP server , the files are named noesip4068G , bin4068-header ,noesip4068G-header,
bin4068G
any kind of help is appreciated :)
tgn

Post by tgn »

the noe protocol is encapsulated in sip. so the phone still needs a alcatel-lucent callserver!

regards...
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
rachlilas

Post by rachlilas »

Yes right it is not possible to connect a 4068, even in SIP mode, with a non-Alcatel-Lucent systems.
Rather use a 8082 which is a true SIP phone!
mrmhar81

Post by mrmhar81 »

Could any one please share the SIP Firmware files for the phone 4068 ?
jbr

Post by jbr »

Hello, please find my config files attached!

I've spent plenty of time and debugging to get this working configuration. The prerequesite is a full functional TFTP server providing the files. (I've used the pfSense Firewall TFTP service).

Please notice, I left the files nearly the same. It's up to you to change it. The file "sipconfig.txt" aplies to all phones during registration, as far as I know. The phones specific settings are provided by the file "sipconfig-MACaddress.txt"

Greetings from Germany!

Julian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
desidia

Post by desidia »

Hi jbr,
Thanks for your configuration files!
With this (for my config changed) configfiles could boot my IP Touch and get an menu where I can change the language and ringtone etc. But I couldn't take a call...?
If I want to call a number there's an error into the phone display: "number-to-call@fritz.box" wrong number.

I've cheched my registrar athorication name and password twice but I can't find an error into the configfile.
Do you know why it didn't work?

I'm from Germany too, so maybe we could talk via PN?

Thanks for your help :)

Return to “ipTouch (40x8) issues and tricks”