how to pull data in omnivista server from 6224 switch.

adnan021

how to pull data in omnivista server from 6224 switch.

Post by adnan021 »

dear all i have one problem i have omnivista v 3.4 server and its working fine but some 6224 switches are not associated with server if i check from other switches that are associated with server SHOW SNMP USERS it displayed users but with not associated switches there is no users displayed so what is a problem ......problem have with configuration or i pull data from server not correctly...

ADAN
silvio
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by silvio »

Hi Adan,
I haven't fully understand your issue. Use sometimes a point or comma or word wrap for better understanding you....
Have you ever seen the now not-associated 6200 in OV?
Have you compared the config from both - not associated and associated with show running-config? I assume there you can see the missing config.
regards Silvio
adnan021

Post by adnan021 »

Hi Silvio
thanks for your reply dude
i checked and compare the configuration but the configuration is same . so what you think the problem with the Omni vista server but i don't understand if i checked snmp users on those switches that are not associated with Omni Vista i didn't found any snmp user so what can i do for this.......

ADAN
adnan021

Post by adnan021 »

Hi Silvio
thanks for your reply dude
i checked and compare the configuration but the configuration is same . so what you think the problem with the Omni vista server but i don't understand if i checked snmp users on those switches that are not associated with Omni Vista i didn't found any snmp user so what can i do for this.......

ADAN

Return to “OmniVista 2500/2700 v3.4 and older”