Configure OminPCX office

Benjamin78au

Re: Configure OminPCX office

Post by Benjamin78au »

go in to your computers, files and folders, and look at where OMC or pm5 is installed,

You should find an expert.dll, rename that, and restart the management software,
go in as admin, and you will beable to configer some of the settings, this maybe enought to get you out of trouble.
soenke

Post by soenke »

rodolfo.rodriguezv wrote:ok,

are there option to reset the password without loss the configration?
anything to know the password?
are there a kind of master password or something like that?

People did install the device isn't here.
You can rename the expert.dll in expert.dl. So you have acces with admin account and you can make a backup.
Then you make a cold reset and the installer password is default.
Hauptsache die Haare liegen!
soenke

Post by soenke »

soenke wrote:
rodolfo.rodriguezv wrote:ok,

are there option to reset the password without loss the configration?
anything to know the password?
are there a kind of master password or something like that?

People did install the device isn't here.
You can rename the expert.dll in expert.dl. So you have acces with admin account and you can make a backup.
Then you make a cold reset and the installer password is default.
forget my last post, i did not read the 2 page...
Hauptsache die Haare liegen!
rodolfo.rodriguezv

Post by rodolfo.rodriguezv »

Benjamin78au wrote:go in to your computers, files and folders, and look at where OMC or pm5 is installed,

You should find an expert.dll, rename that, and restart the management software,
go in as admin, and you will beable to configer some of the settings, this maybe enought to get you out of trouble.
thank for response, i tried that, but the result is same "FTP-Connection establishment failed The password was not allowed"

from 4035 terminal the password is valid, but from PM5 no.

where can i get PM5 update (could be the trouble is version)
keypulse

Post by keypulse »

rodolfo.rodriguezv wrote:
Benjamin78au wrote:go in to your computers, files and folders, and look at where OMC or pm5 is installed,

thank for response, i tried that, but the result is same "FTP-Connection establishment failed The password was not allowed"

Do you still have the install package for PM5? If so:

- Uninstall PM5
- Unzip the PM5 install software to a folder
- Delete/rename the file expert.dll from that folder
- Run setup.exe

You should now be able to log in as admin (easyplus) using the default admin pass, the Installer and Manufacturer options will have gone.

Then Comm> Read all from PBX... File> Save as. Then Comm> Disconnect> File> Backup> Store (save .cdb file to desktop).

Then uninstall PM5 again and reinstall with expert.dll intact. Login to the PBX from your 4035 in Operator mode and cold reset. Then PM5, File> Backup> Restore (the .cdb file from your desktop). File> Open (your file). Comm> Connect using (now default!) installer pass. Write the database back to PBX.
rodolfo.rodriguezv

keypulse wrote:
rodolfo.rodriguezv wrote:

Do you still have the install package for PM5? If so:

- Uninstall PM5
- Unzip the PM5 install software to a folder
- Delete/rename the file expert.dll from that folder
- Run setup.exe

You should now be able to log in as admin (easyplus) using the default admin pass, the Installer and Manufacturer options will have gone.

Then Comm> Read all from PBX... File> Save as. Then Comm> Disconnect> File> Backup> Store (save .cdb file to desktop).

Then uninstall PM5 again and reinstall with expert.dll intact. Login to the PBX from your 4035 in Operator mode and cold reset. Then PM5, File> Backup> Restore (the .cdb file from your desktop). File> Open (your file). Comm> Connect using (now default!) installer pass. Write the database back to PBX.
Thanks for response,

I tried to install replacing expert.dll, all is ok, but when run chose tipically installation, send admin's password, but the result is the same error, "FTP-Connection establishment failed. The password was not allowed"
keypulse

Post by keypulse »

rodolfo.rodriguezv wrote:Thanks for response,

I tried to install replacing expert.dll, all is ok, but when run chose tipically installation, send admin's password, but the result is the same error, "FTP-Connection establishment failed. The password was not allowed"
Strange. And you're able to log in as admin from a 4035?

When you remove the expert.dll, you start PM5 and get the welcome screen. The bottom option "Expert" should be greyed out and you can only log-in by selecting "Modification Typical". If "Expert" isn't greyed out on the welcome screen, you've gone wrong somewhere...
rodolfo.rodriguezv

Hi, thanks for all

i got OMC, a can connect.

best regards
Rodolfo Rodríguez Valdé�
lucas31

Post by lucas31 »

Hi all, how i can do cold reset if i don't have 4035 ?
dendy

Post by dendy »

Need Help For Login From omc
iwas trying to login using default password on expert omc 51.0.9
but this error appear
HTTPS[login.4] - soap login error - error code [29]
any suggestion pls

Return to “MAIN”