Softphone update

vianez

Softphone update

Post by vianez »

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the softphone software that is widely used in our company. However, I am unsure if Alcatel still develops this software or not. Can anyone provide me with information on whether this software is still being developed or if there are any alternative solutions or different emulators available?

Additionally, I am curious about the current version of the IP softphone software. It always seems to be a challenge to get updates and requests from our Alcatel distributors, and they often charge us for these services.

Is there any way to work around these difficulties? I would appreciate any insights or suggestions that you may have.

Thank you in advance for your help.
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Softphone update

Post by oldboy »

Latest IP Desktop softphone is 13.3.0, re the charge that i guess that is a discussion point you need have with them.

If you had access to the portal wouldnt be an issue, but this is not given to end customers most of the time
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."

Return to “Ip Desktop Softphone”