External Calls wrong number (only one local operator Mobile phone networks)

tikalcatel

External Calls wrong number (only one local operator Mobile phone networks)

Post by tikalcatel »

Someone help me.

I have a Central BABX OmniPCX Enterprise (Release R9.0) but the problem is with External calls, but this happens to me with only one local operator (Mobile phone networks) which starts with 048-xxx-xxx when I want to call it with this prefix that starts first digit 048 error number occurs.
With the same operator (Mobile phone networks) which has a prefix that starts with other digits with 049 or 046, I have no problem, I also have no problems with international ones.
To make an external call, dial the number 0
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: External Calls wrong number (only one local operator Mobile phone networks)

Post by oldboy »

How is the number discriminator setup under the External numbering plan, sounds like they have broken out 049 and 046 and not added 048, not to sure why they wouldnt just have 04xxxxx
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
vad

Post by vad »

Show t3 (or SIP) trace for good and bad calls.
Error occurs - what do you mean? PBX not dial number or not allow to dial. Extternal operator reject (with some reason)?
tikalcatel

Post by tikalcatel »

Now it is working thank you very much for your help.
tikalcatel

Post by tikalcatel »

oldboy wrote: 21 Feb 2023 19:20 How is the number discriminator setup under the External numbering plan, sounds like they have broken out 049 and 046 and not added 048, not to sure why they wouldnt just have 04xxxxx
thank you very much ,

it was exactly what you mentioned, we had not added the number starting with 048 to the number discriminator list and now it is working.

Return to “Translator”