manage password to do calls

rodolfo.rodriguezv

manage password to do calls

Post by rodolfo.rodriguezv »

Hi, i need to manage passwords to do calls with omnipcx Office,
can i do that from 4035 attached to the first UA port? if yes, how do i do that?

Omnipcx Office Large (Release 111 /43.)
PM5 tried with two releases: R110 29.0 and R410 9.1a

thanks.
aflores

Re: manage password to do calls

Post by aflores »

Hi Rodolfo, I did not understand much your request, but I think you may use the Account Codes.

Look at the manual about it.

Regards.

Thanks for response, that was the solution,

I have other problem, when someone need to do a call, type account code but the account code is visible in the phone. How to hide (may be using *)?

We have phone Alcatel Easy Reflex, premium and advance
aflores wrote:Hi Rodolfo, I did not understand much your request, but I think you may use the Account Codes.

Look at the manual about it.

Regards.
MR_PT1

Post by MR_PT1 »

I'm not totally certain, but I think is not possible to hide the codes because those are like business codes and not personal codes (PIN) like in OXE.
OXE ACFE/ACSE Business R8.x/9.0
rodolfo.rodriguezv

MR_PT1 wrote:I'm not totally certain, but I think is not possible to hide the codes because those are like business codes and not personal codes (PIN) like in OXE.

mmm, i have to investigate because i need to implement more security. In same way, we have business codes 5 number length, when you type one, for each number the system detecting if that's rigth o wrong (if it is wrong, send error). The problem is that someone with too many free time could discover business code in minutes (i did the test, !i got a business code in two minutes!). is there a configuration that disable this system characteristic and do validation after type 5 digits and not one by one?
MR_PT1

Post by MR_PT1 »

rodolfo.rodriguezv wrote: is there a configuration that disable this system characteristic and do validation after type 5 digits and not one by one?
Yes, there is a setting ACC_Mode in Other Labels. You can change the value to do validation only after all digits. I did it to improve the security and it's working fine.

Look at the attached file in this link:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=3839

I hope it help you!
OXE ACFE/ACSE Business R8.x/9.0
rodolfo.rodriguezv

Thanks for information, i did the change an that is working fine.

i have other cuestion (i asked before in this same topic), when i type my account code, it is showing in telephone screen, is there a configuration to hide it, could be show '*'?

regards
Rodolfo Rodríguez
FrancoYanez

Post by FrancoYanez »

Hello everyone.
Where do I manage passwords for calls?
I can't find the menu to change passwords in OMC.

Greetings.!

Return to “MAIN”