Dumping Stack for task tCsCSMtask around location 0xe520da0

rkochanovecz

Dumping Stack for task tCsCSMtask around location 0xe520da0

Post by rkochanovecz »

Hi there!

I have a problem with two Alcatel os6250: these models were running AOS 6.6.1.791R01 and I need to update. Inittialy, I update a version of a miniboot 6.4.158R01, it was succeded. After i'm starting a update the files from AOS 6.6.5.170R02, I start a upload of files KFbase, KFdiag, KFeni, KFos, KFsecu using tftp, these files were paste in working directory, but when I run a "ls" command, the files not changing there. I try to solve this problems copying files of certified from working directory and after realizing a new upload of files from AOS 6.6.5, nothing happens. My last moving was the command

-> reload working no rollback-timeout

And now these switches are reloaded witch a new miniboot version and an old version of AOS, the result is catastrophic, in a bootstrap procedure, the "Dumping Stack for task tCsCSMtask around location 0xe520da0" message appears, the device cant load an Old AOS, cant load a miniboot and only show me:

Press x to choose XMODEM...

Press s to STOP AT MINIBOOT...

Reading kfminiboot.bs from /boot ...done:

Uncompress failed...

Failed to open kfu-boot.bin
Boot failure switching to Xmodem...
Please xmodem kfminiboot.bs ...

The question is: do i still recovery these switches? If its a positive answer, how i do this?
rkochanovecz

Re: Dumping Stack for task tCsCSMtask around location 0xe520da0

Post by rkochanovecz »

Correction: "I try to solve this problems copying files from certified to working directory"

Return to “OmniSwitch 6250”