Fore Sale - 6 Modules from OmniSwitch 9800

If you are looking for some parts, or selling some Alcatel stuff, this is the place !
edwei

Fore Sale - 6 Modules from OmniSwitch 9800

Post by edwei »

I got a retired OmniSwitch 9800 shown as attached. It can power on but stop at OK1 on CMM module. (Used to work fine back in early 2020 before it is removed from the rack).
The enterprise switch has 6 networking modules listed below
OS9-GNI-C24 (24 -port Gigabit Ethernet Copper) x 3
OS9-GNI-U24 (24 -port Gigabit Ethernet SPF fiber) x2
OS9-XNI-U6 (6-port 10GBase-X Network Module ) x1
I believe these networking modules are still functional, but I have no way to test it. So I plan to sell them all as parts with no warranty, no return). I am not sure how much should I ask for these modules, please do tell me how much they worth. I can send you pictures of each module with series number shown if needed. (There are 4 OS9-GNI-C24 in the picture. I will keep one OS9-GNI-C24 to play around if no one want power and CMM)

Although it does have 2 OS9800-CMM modules, but I believe these CMM modules might need some repair so I plan to give them away if anyone is willing to pay for the shipment cost. There are also 4 working SP569-Y01A Power Supply, but they might not worth the shipment cost. But if anyone want them, I plan to sell all 4 of them at US$60 + shipment fee.
Please be advised that I am shipping these from Taiwan, and I will give you a formal quotation with shipping cost when you decide to buy them.
You may reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ edwei-ai / or through email: matrix.inversion "@" gmail.com
Thank you for your time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “PARTS”