CSTA Trunk ID

RobertBreu

CSTA Trunk ID

Post by RobertBreu »

Hi,

I have a problem with the trunk ID transmitted in CSTA from the genesys T-Server to an external voice recording solution. The T-Server always transmits the same trunkID and OtherTrunkID. Now we have done some debugging on the OXE and in the CSTA traces we can see that the OXE always transmits the neqt of the first channel of the ISDN T2 trunk no matter on which channel the call is really established.
rachlilas

Re: CSTA Trunk ID

Post by rachlilas »

The NEQT only gives what we call the Trunk Group, i.e. the T2 board where the call is established.

To know the exact channel of this Trunk Group where the call is established, you need an additional information: The Trunk Number or Network Time Slot.
This information is provided in private CSTA data (for example within events like Established, Transferred, Queued).

So you have to check if T-Server is able to get this private data from CSTA events
RobertBreu

Post by RobertBreu »

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. Do you have an example how the data is provided? Is it provided by a neqt, in a hex number or decimal? Or how can we check that the correct data is transferred from the OXE via CSTA to the T-Server? I can't see the data anywhere in the csta logs.
rachlilas

Post by rachlilas »

You can find additional information here: https://api.dspp.al-enterprise.com/reco ... e-passive/

Return to “CSTA”