Error Message Using SIP on AudioCodes

jbower

Error Message Using SIP on AudioCodes

Post by jbower »

I just recently started to implement an AudioCodes device in our network. The PBX is an OXE running 9.1. I followed the ALU interworking document, which is way outdated, to set up the AudioCodes device, which is an AudioCodes MP-118 FX. I can plug an analog phone in and can make calls from it internally to other four digit extensions, and externally as well. However, if I try to call the SIP phone it says "congestion" on my 4038 display and says "The person you have called is unavailable. Please call back later." After ringing for awhile it then rolls over to the operator and says on her display "override wrong number." So is the congestion a compressor issue or some other setting? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Error Message Using SIP on AudioCodes

Post by tot3nkopf »

SIP traces?
Please also detail your configuration: SIP extensions or device on OXE? SIP TG?
jbower

Post by jbower »

I have not run a SIP trace as of yet. Not sure how to do that on the OXE. I configured it as a SIP device. I did create a SIP TG. I have attached a screen shot from the 4760 of the TG. If you need to see other settings I can forward those as well. Thanks for your assistance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
murraya

Post by murraya »

hi, basic level 1 trace (good starting point)
motortrace 1
traced
the motor trace command sets the level of trace and the traced run it. to stop trace use crtl c.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
jbower

Post by jbower »

I have attached the log file from the SIP trace. If you see any issues let me know. I am going to print it out to start to look at it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “AUDIOCODES”