call routing route list creation

DjeSan

call routing route list creation

Post by DjeSan »

Hello everyone, I hope you're all well.
we have a 4400 oxe r10 central (A) connected to a crystall managed a via an intof INTOF card (B) for the auxiliary crystall to make calls it goes through the 4400 and the latter is connected to a GSM gateway (Dinstar) for our external calls the concern, is that on the auxiliary crystal some calls are routed through analog GSM gateways (2N® EasyGate) and I'd like to create another route so that when we dial certain numbers, the calls go through the Dinstar gateway and not the analog gateways my concern lies at this level I'll send you the configurations and tell me what you need.
ps: I've tried configuring another route but nothing came up
route 2 is the one I tried to create to reach the GSM gateway from the auxiliary crystal (which passes through the 4400 via the intof)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: call routing route list creation

Post by vad »

Not clear - what you want to do.
If you need another route for some external numbers:
- you need to create two different ARS route lists (with route etc.) f.e. ARS lists 1 and 2
- in discriminator rules - manage for some numbers ARS list 1 and for some numbers ARS list 2.
DjeSan

Post by DjeSan »

vad wrote: 12 Dec 2023 21:56 Not clear - what you want to do.
If you need another route for some external numbers:
- you need to create two different ARS route lists (with route etc.) f.e. ARS lists 1 and 2
- in discriminator rules - manage for some numbers ARS list 1 and for some numbers ARS list 2.
Hello, thank you for answering
it's for internal numbers that make external calls sir
we make external calls by dialing 9 ( Ars beam socket prefix with overlap ) when we enter 074 the calls are directed to an external GSM gateway but we have two gateways one GSM and the other analog and I would like to direct the calls to the GSM gateway ( for the auxiliary crystal )
I've created a route, but it's impossible to route the calls via this route.
haroun

Post by haroun »

add a second temporal route with route number =2
vad

Post by vad »

If you want to use different TG for users in main and auxiliary crystal you can:
- declare for users in main and auxiliary crystal different entity (f.e. 1 amd 2)
- in Entity declare TG (GSM in one and analogue in next)
- in ARS route declare - TG source - Entity.
DjeSan

Post by DjeSan »

haroun wrote: 13 Dec 2023 10:01 add a second temporal route with route number =2
It's already been done, but it doesn't work
DjeSan

Post by DjeSan »

vad wrote: 13 Dec 2023 21:54
For the first step, it's okai but for the other two, I can't do it, can you please show me the procedure?
vad

Post by vad »

DjeSan wrote: 14 Dec 2023 06:58 For the first step, it's okai but for the other two, I can't do it, can you please show me the procedure?
In ARS route list you have - Origine du faisceau. Declare Entity instead of route. Will be used TG from Entity (and users from Entity 1 and 2 can use different TG for the same route).
DjeSan

Post by DjeSan »

vad wrote: 13 Dec 2023 21:54 If you want to use different TG for users in main and auxiliary crystal you can:
- declare for users in main and auxiliary crystal different entity (f.e. 1 amd 2)
Pour cela, c'est okai mais à quel endroit on déclare le trunk dans l'entité svp
DjeSan

Post by DjeSan »

vad wrote: 13 Dec 2023 21:54 If you want to use different TG for users in main and auxiliary crystal you can:
I've created an entity and a second route, added beam 10, but when I try to call it congestion marker
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Translator”