How can i route public sip trunk numbers to only few subscribers

neoferguson

How can i route public sip trunk numbers to only few subscribers

Post by neoferguson »

Greetings ,

I am dealing with a problem on public sip trunk. I have bought from sip provider 3 sip accounts with the same sip server . The registration status is registered for the three sip accounts in web monitoring. But i am stuck at routing inbound calls to some subsribers.

For example the schema. inbound outbound

when this number is called --> 351465541 ----> its must go only to 3 subcsribers ( user 4100 , 4200 , 4300 ). ----- only this subscribers will call with this public number.
when this number is called --> 351465551 ----> its must go only to 3 subcsribers ( user 4150 , 4250 , 4350 ).----- only this subscribers will call with this public number.
when this number is called --> 351465561 ----> its must go only to 3 subcsribers ( user 4355 , 4360 , 4370 ).----- only this subscribers will call with this public number.

3EH30582ARAA ONESI051/012.004 (Hotel Mode)
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: How can i route public sip trunk numbers to only few subscribers

Post by frank »

You have to setup virtual set.
have each of your number go to separate virtual sets.
Then have your users monitor the virtual set.
Code Free Or Die
Demonslayer4000

Re: How can i route public sip trunk numbers to only few subscribers

Post by Demonslayer4000 »

As per Frank's suggestion point the indial to individual virtual terminals and then setup Dyn Routing to go to hunt groups for each virtual extension.

With cascaded Dyn Routing you can further set the hunt groups to Dyn route to voicemail and the call will go back to the virtual extensions mailboxes, you can then configure mailbox keys for all users to monitor the mailbox of the virtual extensions.

For the outbound calling ensure the indial in the public numbering plan has the sip account associated to it and then for each extension that needs to send this CLI out configure in the user's misc settings the alternative clip/colp please note this will only work if the alternative system clip is not in use or there is no other alternative CLI overwriting this Subscriber alternative CLI.

I hope this helps.
OXO ACSE | OXO Trainer
Omniswitch ACFE
OXE ACSE

Return to “Configuration”