software orchestration tool

PCInstaller, it's tricks, it's problems...
martin mota

software orchestration tool

Post by martin mota »

hola

someone who has already worked with the S.O.T software to guide me how to upload the DHS3MGR files to the tool

Can someone help me on how to load the files in the S.O.T. software? I am going to do an update from R12.1 to R100.0 and I have read that it can only be done with the S.O.T. software.

I already have the tool in a virtual machine, I can see all its tools in easy and expert mode, but I have not been able to upload the files to continue creating the project.
someone who has already worked with the S.O.T software to guide me how to upload the DHS3MGR files to the tool
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: software orchestration tool

Post by oldboy »

you need to use ftp to your SOT machine, username upload and password is sot.

but because it is me have you actually downloaded the documentation ??? all the info is in it..

incorrect statement re the only way, as PC Installer will still work version 5.6 ( not supported ) but will still work.

Virtual win 7 machine works a dream and of course once you are above 12.4 u no longer need SOT or PC Installer at all to do upgrades.

Good Luck!
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
zeshzesh

Re: software orchestration tool

Post by zeshzesh »

Dear Sir,

I need to know how can I upload 12.5.025.000 that belong OXE R100.1 via Winscap

Return to “Software Loading”