Binding card 4059 IP

bwen

Binding card 4059 IP

Post by bwen »

Hello,

We have a problem with 4059 IP installation on W10.
Error msg is : L3OPEN open end of timeout

Computer has ethernet card, wifi card and bluetooth card. When I desactivate BT card, the error message is L3OPEN protocol init failed, so I can but conclude it tries to communicate through BT card however "bind" registry key is well configured with ethernet card on the first line.
I not physically on the computer, I will try to desactive BT card in the bios if I can but if someone had ever experimented this case, I would be happy to have your return.

Thanks
regards
bjin

Re: Binding card 4059 IP

Post by bjin »

Hello,
This is a known problem where abcacom.exe tries to fetch the network adapter's mac-address, but incorrectly gets the BT's adapters instead.
This results in an empty mac-address as BT' adapters don't have a MAC address. This in turn result in an invalid tftp request, which result in a L3Open init problem. Best way to resolve this is to simply disable the BT adapter, reset the mac-address of the 4059IP attendant in OXE and try again.
The adapter binding order is not working in Win10 as it did previously in Win7...
/B
-: I also have a UDP joke, but you might not get it :-
ReverseFlash

Re: Binding card 4059 IP

Post by ReverseFlash »

bwen wrote: 15 Jun 2020 05:56 Hello,

We have a problem with 4059 IP installation on W10.
Error msg is : L3OPEN open end of timeout

Computer has ethernet card, wifi card and bluetooth card. When I desactivate BT card, the error message is L3OPEN protocol init failed, so I can but conclude it tries to communicate through BT card however "bind" registry key is well configured with ethernet card on the first line.
I not physically on the computer, I will try to desactive BT card in the bios if I can but if someone had ever experimented this case, I would be happy to have your return.

Thanks
regards
Hi bro,

If the client did a change the domain name (this for reasons knowns) blocked the access of the 4059 5.5.4 to the OXE. In this case we restored the pc with a factory restore and then from the local account installed the 4059 but before adding to the domain. This worked but after of logging a windows user with limit access to the domain no worked anymore.

For solved this you do this:
in my case the client modify the politics and name of the domain. this makes something in the privilegies of the files or folders, we change the "Security" level and adding to "Everyone" with all control level access from the Program filex (86x) > "Alcatel" and then we did it with the applications ".exe" 4059MAC, CONFIG, etc. wich appear in the next folders.

I hope this maybe helps to you.
ACFE OXE R12.X

Return to “Attendant”