Full Ip abc network with 3 nodes

Dear Santa, I'd like a OXE virtualization on my PC. Can you help ?
atxu

Full Ip abc network with 3 nodes

Post by atxu »

I am trying to mount in my home a network with 3 virtual nodes (for training), or have formed the hybrid connections, but I believe that I will have problems with the groups IP of each one of them when not having intip, gd or ga. Somebody has done it?
I want to simulate with sofphones a call of voice from a node to another one, etc, to verify behaviors, jump vpn, signaling, etc…
Thank you, very match.
:-)
Apprentice of all teacher of nothing :lol:
olca

Re: Full Ip abc network with 3 nodes

Post by olca »

Hello Atxu

I dont think this could be done on VMWARE. For the Hyrbid links the signalling will be between CS but when it comes to voice path, it has to go through the IP link between the GD's or INT-IP's which give B Channels. It seems that we can virtualize GD's or INT-IP's otherwise Alcatel Lucent will sue us.. LOL....

OLCA
atxu

Post by atxu »

Hello Olca.
The idea is to avoid the necessity of channels B, using rtp direct, using as terminal IP the IpDesktopSoftPhone (they behave like an IP touch 4068). It is only for training, to simulate slightly certain situations.
:lol:
zetor2000

Post by zetor2000 »

In a home lab environment i suppose you neeed some extra hw stuff like common hw or WM cabinets, or voice hubs or similar thing you can put interface cards.
We used to make connections via LIOB boards, and BRA cards, but there was a limitation in the number of available channels.
In a home lab, you have cross-linked cables as well. But i think it is not impossible.

Return to “VMWARE”