Integrated automated attendant issue

ufox

Integrated automated attendant issue

Post by ufox »

Hello,

I have configured an integrated automated attendant, I have made one free dialing sheet, through it I can dial internal users when I call from public network to automated attendant. This funcionality works fine but now I want to dial public numbers through automated attendant, I have tried it with with abbreviated numbers, trunk group prefix, ARS prefix but it does not work.

Could you give me the necesary steps to configure it? I think that there is a problem with the attendant and tg rights, I have seen the caller and calling rights inside automated attendant but I don't know how to manage it.

Thanks.
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Integrated automated attendant issue

Post by murraya »

is it free dialling you want to public numbers? if so then you should use DISA feature. if it is just a few known numbers then create a virtual set with forward to the required number.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
ufox

Post by ufox »

Hello murraya,

yes, It is free dialling. I know DISA feature but I want to do it through integrated automated attendant, no DISA. I think that I have a problem with automated attendant's rights but in Alcatel's documentation It is not explained in detail.
vad

Post by vad »

Not sure that you can manage FREE dialling. I think you can call some external numbers - create Routing or Network numbers and manage Node access prefixes (how network users can be reached via public network).
May be you need to manage some additional items (DID overflow in System. Connection COS 5).
But not clear - you want to use free dialling without limitation (for all external user allowed to dial any numbers)?
Or for some users (better to use DISA with automatic substitution), or for some numbers?
Redafakher

Post by Redafakher »

iam new in alcatel oxe and you help in programing a simple Automated attendant
which contain "welcome message and if the caller know the internal no. dail it or press zero for help "
could you help me in programing this scenario .
thanks
frank

Post by frank »

hi - isn't this what you said you had working in your first message ? What part are you missing in your setup ?
Code Free Or Die

Return to “Attendant”