Alarm 1307,MCDU in distri tab entity 1, col Day , line 4 incorrect or missing

smileyman

Post by smileyman »

Hi belkhiati,

here are some screenshots from a test-installation (4760i).

smileyman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
belkhiati

Post by belkhiati »

Thanks smileyman
the problem is fixed for the moment , no alarm 1307

Thanks and best regards
smileyman

Post by smileyman »

Hi blekhiati,

thank you for your response.

You're welcome
smileyman
amarni333

Re: Alarm 1307,MCDU in distri tab entity 1, col Day , line 4 incorrect or missing

Post by amarni333 »

Hi,

I am facing the same issue here, I found there were screenshots before, but it seems not working anymore, could anyone please upload it again, really really appreciate.

best regards,
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Alarm 1307,MCDU in distri tab entity 1, col Day , line 4 incorrect or missing

Post by vad »

Alarm 1307 - very clear case.
User have incoming external call - not answer/busy.
In public network COS allowed overflow (DID overflow on free set, DID overflow on waiting, DID overflow on total busy) - but not managed destination. PABX cannot route call and inform you - alarm 1307 (the last destination - CDT Entity - overflow routing number).
What you can do:
1 - declare overflow (user/ dynamic state user, or phone feature COS - default overflow type/address, or CDT table in Entity)
2 - or disable overflow - manage 0 in Access COS - DID overflow on free set, DID overflow on waiting, DID overflow on total busy
amarni333

Post by amarni333 »

Hi Vad,

Thank you for the response, I am sorry but I really couldn't find user-->dynamic state user, and how to disable overflow.... I am sorry for my poor knowledge can you please show me how to do it, thanks a lot.

best regards,
vad

Post by vad »

Dynamic state user - object under the user (like programed keys).
For overflow disable:
- find Public network COS in user parameters (f.e. 2)
- COS/Access COS (f.e. 2) - manage 0 in items DID overflow on free set, DID overflow on waiting, DID overflow on total busy (for day and night)
amarni333

Post by amarni333 »

Hi Vad,

I found what you mentioned! but I have few more questions,

in 001.jpg , should I manage all of it to 0 like you said? (DID overflow on free set, DID overflow on waiting, DID overflow on total busy (for day and night)
in 002.jpg , under user/ dynamic state user, which function should I manage? I am afraid that if I doing wrong, then all the system will be destroyed by me..

Thanks again and best regards!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vad

Post by vad »

If you manage 0 - DID overflow on free set, DID overflow on waiting, DID overflow on total busy - you forbid overflow (in this case not necessary to manage dynamic state user) .
You need to manage something in user/dynamic state user - if overflow allowed - manage overflow on associate and manage associate number.
If you afraid to destroy something - do it in next way. F.e. user has Public network 0, Public network 10 not used.
Open two access COS - 0 and 10.
Copy content of COS 0 to COS 10.
Manage COS 10 - DID overflow on free set, DID overflow on waiting, DID overflow on total busy
Change Public network COS in user parameters 0-> 10

Now you can check, if something wrong - change Public network COS in user parameters back 10-> 0
amarni333

Post by amarni333 »

Hi Vad,

Thank you so much for the detailed step, I will try the method you taught me and will report here to let you know what's the result, I hope it could been well and resolve the problem.

really thanks!!!

Return to “OmniVista 4760”