Send DTMF from Attendant set

haroun

Re: Send DTMF from Attendant set

Post by haroun »

lol
for me both at same time set to yes or no validation works
validation at first of end to end dialing followed by validation ofdtm end to end work the opposit do not
devalidation at first of dtmf end to end followed by validation end to end dialling works the opposit doesn't
on any way you're right it related to attendnat configuration and how it should work
normally this issue is not relevant for incoming call , it's only for outgoing ,normally attendant receive the enquiry from internal user, keep him on hold and transfert after ringing /or connected external party so sending dtmf will work without use dynamic key , but if teh attendnat has to recall internat user after connecting extranl party here he has to deactive the dtmf key to make the second call .-°
L_lefante

Re: Send DTMF from Attendant set

Post by L_lefante »

8) Thanks for the help Haroun.
As you said, I am not going to activate this to attendant as is going to be more difficult to do a consultation call to transfer calls.
Gerry

Send DTMF from Attendant set

Post by Gerry »

In the attendant set you must press the send drug key first. In a regular set this parameter is already activated with the setting in the trunk group auto DTMF on external call. However for the Attendant you must the key first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Attendant”