Mutiple hunt group replication sloution required!

Lampers

Mutiple hunt group replication sloution required!

Post by Lampers »

Hi,

I am running a system at level R7.1-f5.401-0 and I have a problem coming up with a solution for the setup I require.

I want the same sets to ring in parrallel like a hunt group, but I want them to do it for several different incoming numbers (and obviously they can't be in multiple hunt groups).

I also need to display the name of the called internal number, not the number itself (which set supervision, MLA and call forwarding does) as this is easier to understand who is calling. Set supervision using the icons (no ring) visually restricts me to the number of icons on the screen and doesn't ring anyway so is not really an option.

I'm pulling my hair out trying to come up with a solution so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lampers
Mr T

Post by Mr T »

Set supervision should accomplish your goal, the name you program on the button will display on the users screen when called, it doesn't have to be on the main screen, I normally put them at the bottom. but you must set them to ring and make sure and configure supervision at off hook under the multi line properties.
Lampers

Post by Lampers »

Thanks for your reply,

I don't know if its the software level I'm using or a feature that is turned off somewhere but it doesn't display the name or mnemonic of the key, just the number. I've tested this to death!
Lampers

Post by Lampers »

Solution found! Bad house keeping on my part, loaded the latest patches and Set Supervision now displays the mnemonic set on the key.

I don't suppose there is a way of mass creating set supervision keys?

Thanks for all the help.

Lampers
Mr T

Post by Mr T »

4760 export and import. Configure a user with the keys you want to mass produce, export this users keys, then copy and paste and just change the directory number field and import back in.
Lampers

Post by Lampers »

Now I have another problem that I'm hoping is something simple I'm missing and is not something that the patch has brought on as I'm certain it worked before:

When I set up a virtual set to be supervised, when it is dialled I cannot pick up the call from the supervising set, not automatically nor by pressing the key. I have played with the automatic seizure options on the users to no avail. It works when I use a physical set, just not a virtual set.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Lampers
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

User-->Take supervision at off hook-->yes
Lampers

Post by Lampers »

Sorted, was a problem with my compressors and the IP phones not able to ring the UA phones, not suere if it was anything to do with the patch.

Thanks for the help though

Return to “Groups”