Accounting tickets in the 4760

CoastHills

Accounting tickets in the 4760

Post by CoastHills »

I am trying to track a person who is calling a specific extention way to many times but there are no tickets for these calls. Is there any way to capture extention dialing in the 4400/4760 accounting application?

CoastHills
goldy

Post by goldy »

if the internal ticketing lock is turned on it will record them, then you should be able to report on it
la_toupie
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by la_toupie »

I 've not understand if it's an internal call or external ?

If, it's internal; I'm ok with goldy; for the next time, you can chek the case "Rnis Internal" on the extension user to see the internal call not responding :wink:
What I seek in the word, it is the response of the other...
CoastHills

What is the internal accounting lock

Post by CoastHills »

Is the internal accounting lock and setting or a license/authorization?
goldy

Post by goldy »

do you know the calling party number :?:
alex

Re: What is the internal accounting lock

Post by alex »

CoastHills wrote:Is the internal accounting lock and setting or a license/authorization?
Well
first of all, which extension you want to see?If internal? check whether you have SW lock LocalCalls open.If it is, check whether OXE collelcts tese calls - use
a440a>cd /usr4/account
a440a>accview -t -f -m (depends on version)

and check whether OXE stores these ticketsif *.DAT files.
CoastHills

internal node calls

Post by CoastHills »

Ok, lets say I want to know how many time ext 8099 calls extention 8095, these numbers are located in the same node and are both 4020 type phones. I am running the R5.oux-d2.314-7-m-us-c6s2.

In spadmin external accounting is mark as 1, but I see nothing that talks about internal accounting.

When I look at accview in the 4400 and the accounting application in the 4760 I don't see a single extension to extension call.

So I am assuming this is another one of the software locks that you don't find out about until it is to late.

CoastHills.
goldy

Post by goldy »

this is the lock required 98-TicketLocalCalls : p1: 9999

You may be able to use a trace function combined with a script, but it is very messy. Unfortunately, the 4400 does not have some easy to use trace tools like some others.... :!:
alex

Re: internal node calls

Post by alex »

CoastHills wrote:
So I am assuming this is another one of the software locks that you don't find out about until it is to late.

CoastHills.
Right.
Looks like LocalLocalCalls SW lock is not opened. :cry:
jazzn2day

But is the 4400 set to catch internal calls?

Post by jazzn2day »

If you look under Applications/Accounting is the filter for internal calls set? And yes, you need the SW lock for internal calls also. So many times the customer decides later why this is a good idea.... :oops:

Return to “OmniVista 4760”