OmniVista 8770 Basic APIs

This application replaces the OmniVista 4760
Mr M

OmniVista 8770 Basic APIs

Post by Mr M »

I'm new to this and I'm looking for documentation from where I can study for the OmniVista 8770.
Specifically, I need information about the basic Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are included in the basic configuration of OmniVista 8770 i.e. APIs that are available for use by the user with the acquisition of the OmniVista 8770 application.
Please direct me to links where this is explained, if any, of course.
Mr M

Re: OmniVista 8770 Basic APIs

Post by Mr M »

Well hello.

Since I see that there is interest in the topic, it is shared what I have found out so far.
1. SOAP API: SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) The API is one of the first standardized methods of communication between different components of software systems. It provides the ability to send SOAP messages to OmniVista 8770 and receive replies from the system;
2. CLI API: CLI (Command Line Interface) The API allows execution of commands to OmniVista 8770 via a text interface. This API is useful for automating tasks and integration with other systems through scripts or programs;
3. SNMP API: SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) The API allows monitoring and management of network devices using a standardized protocol. The OmniVista 8770 NMS provides a SNMP API for integration with other systems or network devices;
4. RESTful API: It is a modern and flexible interface that allows access to the functionality of OmniVista 8770 via the HTTP protocol. The RESTful API provides capabilities for network management and retrieval of data from the system.

I don't know if these are all, about this please the one who knows other APIs available by default in the main distribution of OmniVista 8770 to complete the list. I would be grateful if you could provide a link to the documentation for the respective API.
Last edited by Mr M on 22 Sep 2023 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by frank »

You will find available API for 8770 here: https://api.dspp.al-enterprise.com/api-list/
Code Free Or Die
Mr M

Post by Mr M »

Thanks Frank, тhanks a lot.

Return to “OmniVista 8770”