How to send DTMF codes from buttons / short number ?

Perceval

How to send DTMF codes from buttons / short number ?

Post by Perceval »

Hello everybody,
I've checked everything but I can't solve this, so I hope to get some help !

I need to send DTMF codes to my PSTN operator to manage a blacklist and redirect calls to my cellphone - I also need it this because I can't get the mail notification from my Omnipcx to work. These codes are like this (Free, France), ommiting the 0 to go outside :
*21*(mycellphonenumber)* or *61*(mycellphonenumber)*
#21# or *61*
*351*#

The vocal/DTMF is permanently enabled on my phone (MF transparency), and I can pass the codes with no problem when I type it (ex. 0, then #21#, the operator server works perfectly).
However, I want to affect these on shortcuts because it's very difficult to type these all the time, and when I create a button, it simply does not work.
I've tried :
* Direct call (using #21# or 0#21#): I wait few seconds to get a sound, and it just says it's busy (I indeed have the busy tone). There's no option to force the DTMF tones...
* Macro 3 (the DTMF tones should pass) : the button is not working, nothing happens if I click on it. I checked the discriminations, but everything looks correct.

I also tried using the global addressbook (which is great because I can easily configure the buttons), but it does the same thing. If I call the #21# from its short number (ex. 8008), it says it's busy, just like the direct call from a button.

It does the same on all of my Alcatel phones (4039, 4068 and 8078s). BUT If I try from my Analog Giagset (SL750H PRO), creating a new entry (in the phone own memory) with 0#21#, it works ! And it works too using the short number (ie I just type 8008).

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot !

Return to “MAIN”