Can not construct instance of com.alu.ice.ics.openness.rest.v1.models.routing.DestinationTypeDTO from String value 'ASSO

ssteiner

Can not construct instance of com.alu.ice.ics.openness.rest.v1.models.routing.DestinationTypeDTO from String value 'ASSO

Post by ssteiner »

I'm trying to set an overflow to an associate

POST http://srvroxe01.nxodev.intra/api/rest/ ... me=oxe7800 HTTP/1.1

Code: Select all

{"overflowRoutes":[{"overflowType":"BUSY","destinations":[{"type":"ASSOCIATE","number":"7910","selected":true}]}],"requestId":"PMGR_45ab6074-d222-4d5f-b993-8c91f5a82f00"}
And I'm getting a text/plain response with HTTP error code 400 and contents

Can not construct instance of com.alu.ice.ics.openness.rest.v1.models.routing.DestinationTypeDTO from String value 'ASSOCIATE': value not one of declared Enum instance names
at [Source: org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream@511be4db; line: 1, column: 60] (through reference chain: com.alu.ice.ics.openness.rest.v1.models.routing.SetOverflowRoutesRequestDTO["overflowRoutes"]->com.alu.ice.ics.openness.rest.v1.models.routing.OverflowRouteDTO["destinations"]->com.alu.ice.ics.openness.rest.v1.models.routing.DestinationDTO["type"])

Looking at the documentation, for Overflow route it describes possible destination types: OTHER, VOICEMAIL, USER, UNKNOWN, ASSOCIATE. when I trill down into Destination, and the DestinationType, it only lists OFFICE, MOBILE, VOICEMAIL, NUMBER and UNKNOWN.. so I guess the mention of Associate is wrong.

And for an overflow.. is DestinationType.OFFICE even useful? I'd imagine OFFICE would be the user's primary extension. Where would DestinationType.MOBILE come into play?

I'm now rewriting the thing to use NUMBER on O2G (the code was written for OTMS where it works).

Return to “O2G”