Automated attendant management account

jeremy13400

Automated attendant management account

Post by jeremy13400 »

Hello,

I would like to create users to partially manage (editor + prompts) the several AAs of an R2.2 OTBE. When I try to log in as otAdmin on :
-> https://<otbe_name>/AAdmin
I don't have sufficient rights to do so (?) and I can't find any accounts that is able to. I only have 4 tabs (Routing/Prompts/Calendar/Editor) when I should have 6 (I'm missing Users & Tenants from what I know).

I read some presales documentations that shows it is possible but I didn't find any information regarding this subject in technical docs.

I also tried to create a custom account that would potentially have more rights but I never managed to log in with the previously created credentials.

Anyone knows a solution?

Thank you
rolfo333

Re: Automated attendant management account

Post by rolfo333 »

Hello,

the integrated AA of OpenTouch only contains the 4 tabs you have stated.
It is the standalone product which additionally has tenants and users tabs.

Br
rolfo
rolfo333

Post by rolfo333 »

If you want to enable one of the users within the system to record prompts, just tick in the user of OT in TUI tab the box which is called "Automated Attendant Prompts Management" and the user can login to AAdmin. It enables the user to record propmts but not tree configuration. For that I only succeeded using otAdmin and otProfile accounts.
rolfo333

Post by rolfo333 »

I founf the following in Business Portal:

After login creation, restart tomcat service on OpenTouch to use new account.
Command: Service tomcatd restart

I just tested it and it works.
jeremy13400

Post by jeremy13400 »

Thank you for your reply, I already found all these infos but that's not really what I'm looking for unfortunately... I guess the integrated AA doesn't offer the service I want.

Return to “OTBE - OpenTouch Business Edition”