Changing the location in Pimphony

Avi1

Changing the location in Pimphony

Postby Avi1 » 27 Jun 2007, 07:31

Hi guys,

Is it possible to change the dialing parameters in pimphony when it is startet without restart of pimphony ?

I have two or more dialing prefixes defined in my Oxo, one for normal telephony (e.g."0") and the other (e.g. "9") for my GSM-Gateway. The problem is, when i change the location in Pimphony under "options", i need to restart the application to take effect. Since pimphony needs more than 3 minutes to get loaded, this is not a good solution.

I wrote a program, which changes the default location unter windows, but pimphony still needs to be restartet to apply this change.

Does anyone know a registry entry where pimphony gets exactly this information or is it loaded into the memory when its startet ?

steg81_DUP

Re: Changing the location in Pimphony

Postby steg81_DUP » 02 Jul 2007, 02:08

Hi,

It is loaded into the memory when pimphony is started, however if you just select no dialing "0" then you manually type this yourself when making a call much eaiser.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that program that changes windows location, would you be kind enough to share it?
Stay Cool!!!

Return to “Applications”