8770 Version + Capacities.

This application replaces the OmniVista 4760
aflores

8770 Version + Capacities.

Post by aflores »

Dear Friends hope all you are fine.

I got a client wich I wil like to convince to install the Omnivista. The client have 8770 license but it is not installed. The original ALU services Provider never told him He got the possibilities to use it.

A got two questions:

Q1) Were or How can I know wich version os Omnivista is V9 and V10?

Q2) The sw4760 file content this capacities or modules (show above) but I don´t know what each feature does, just some of them.

If somebody can tell me what means each feature I will apreciated so I can ex´plain better to client.

Regards.

;
; Omnivista 8770 License File
;
[8770]
Version = 10
Redundancy = 1
Signature = XOfFCvkXzew0lZQsvESK0g==OroSwweXB/L5YN0dZgQEhA==
8770OfferNumber = 20150825195954430

[ALIZE]
Management = 1

[OXE AND ICE]
Management = 1
8770Handle = xxxxxx

; list of applications and capacities
[Modules]
Configuration = 1150 (I know it is the possibilities of configuring this amound of users)
Alarms = 1150 (I know it is the possibilities of handle this amound of alarms)
Topology = 0 (I dont know to much was this fetaure does)
Accounting = 1150 (I know it is the possibilities of handle this amound user´s tickets)
AccountingMonitoring = 1 (I thik it is the possibilities of handle Accountig Tickets)
PastTimePerformance = 1150 (I don´t know anythng about this module)
Performance = 1150 (I don´t know anything about this module)
Directory = 1150 (I don´t know anything about this module)
8770Clients = 1 (I know it is the amound of 8770 clients that can be conected to the server at the same time)
Subscribers = 100000 (I got confuse with the first module)
Security = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)
TicketCollector = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)
Audit = 1 (I don´t know anything about this module)
ALUSIPdevices = 10000 (I think it is the possibilities of configured ALU SIP Phones)
ThirdPartySIPDevices = 10000 (I think it is the possibilities of configured NON-ALU SIP Phones)
UnifiedUserManagement = 1150 (I don´t know anything about this module)
ExternalDirectorySynchro = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)
SNMPProxy = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)
OXOVoIPTickets = 100000 (I think it is the ammount of OXO´s VoIP tickets 8770 can handled)
OpenAPI = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)
RTUAuditor = 1 (I don´t know anything about this module)

---------------------------------

Regards

AFLORES

Re: 8770 Version + Capacities.

Post by haroun »

aflores wrote: 15 Nov 2019 17:09 Dear Friends hope all you are fine.

I got a client wich I wil like to convince to install the Omnivista. The client have 8770 license but it is not installed. The original ALU services Provider never told him He got the possibilities to use it.

A got two questions:

Q1) Were or How can I know wich version os Omnivista is V9 and V10?

Q2) The sw4760 file content this capacities or modules (show above) but I don´t know what each feature does, just some of them.

If somebody can tell me what means each feature I will apreciated so I can ex´plain better to client.

Regards.

;
; Omnivista 8770 License File
;
[8770]
Version = 10
Redundancy = 1
Signature = XOfFCvkXzew0lZQsvESK0g==OroSwweXB/L5YN0dZgQEhA==
8770OfferNumber = 20150825195954430

[ALIZE]
Management = 1

[OXE AND ICE]
Management = 1
8770Handle = xxxxxx

; list of applications and capacities
[Modules]

Topology = 0 (I dont know to much was this fetaure does)-----Topology and Alarms modules provide areal-time visibility of network performance, which can be viewed Under form of previews or detailed views of items such as alarms. The people

AccountingMonitoring = 1 (I thik it is the possibilities of handle Accountig Tickets)--------- ACCOUNTING TRACKING
PastTimePerformance = 1150 (I don´t know anythng about this module)----------------------TRAFIC ANALYSIS (user, Trk, Attendent gp , radio, etc...)
Performance = 1150 (I don´t know anything about this module)---------------------------------VOIP ANALYSIS
Directory = 1150 (I don´t know anything about this module)------------------------------------ GuARENT OF Directory web acces for 1150 users
Subscribers = 100000 (I got confuse with the first module)----IDON'T KNOW but i think ha sa relation with SIP ext/dev , and mass provisionning
Security = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)------provides a high level of security through agents integrated security, automatic functions authentication and encryption and a processdata recovery ;ALSO PRIVIDES pki FOR SIP
TicketCollector = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)------------------ COOLECT TICKETS for third party accounting application
Audit = 1 (I don´t know anything about this module)--------- not sure : whole ov8770 perfomance , and oxe, OT mangement and database consistancy ?!!!!!
UnifiedUserManagement = 1150 (I don´t know anything about this module)---management of UC user like OTMS
ExternalDirectorySynchro = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)---------------for exemple synch 8770 directory with Active directory
SNMPProxy = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module)-------- i think send notification to external user
OXOVoIPTickets = 100000 (I think it is the ammount of OXO´s VoIP tickets 8770 can handled)
OpenAPI = 0 (I don´t know anything about this module) idon't know
RTUAuditor = 1 (I don´t know anything about this module) i Don't know

---------------------------------

Regards

AFLORES
aflores

Re: 8770 Version + Capacities.

Post by aflores »

Hello haroun.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards

AFLORES.