OmniVista 4670 - IP Touch 4135 Conference Phone Setup

hefty_merv

OmniVista 4670 - IP Touch 4135 Conference Phone Setup

Post by hefty_merv »

Everyone,

I have searched high and low on how to setup a IP Touch 4135 on our Omnivista 4670 however I have come up with "ZIP".

We currently have two sets, one was created before I was tasked with maintaining our phone network.

The current 4135 is setup as a SIP Extention I have attached the details of the phone and SIP settings...

How do I recreate this to allow me to have two IP touch 4135 units connected and able to receive calls.

I have connected to the phone GUI and setup the SIP settings from there, however this only allows calls to be made from the unit not receive.

Hope someone can help... Hope there is enough information there!

Omnivista seems to be the bigest piece of crap, or its just I don't understand it and there is nothing on the web on how to modify and setup your system.

Cheers
Merv.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haroun

Re: OmniVista 4670 - IP Touch 4135 Conference Phone Setup

Post by haroun »

hi omnivista 4760 is only a gui for config & maintening the call server (but with latest versions of 4760& 8770 you can manage directly sip from there).
have u enough licences for sip /sip extension?
creat the second phone wth same parameter as the first one of corse with diff dir number -----
logon the 4135 and assign sip parameters (callserver ip; DNS, proxy if ) and rtp parameters-----
i see that it has been already done cause you can make call , you're unable to receive call so you have to post sip call logs(wire shark packets or motortrace ones )
also post registrar print out
as cav says no logs no magic balls lol

Return to “4760”