Automated Attendant - Setup steps

arhatzad

Automated Attendant - Setup steps

Post by arhatzad »

Hi to all,

Can anyone please help me with setting up the Automated Attendant in OXO R400/16.5 (MIX 4/8/4, APA 4, CPU-2)??? I have read the documentation but I have problem with setting up this function, due the fact that I am new in OXO programming

I think that I have License because in "software key features" I can see that in Automated Attendant entry, Authorized by software key is set to "open" and Realy activated is set to "not config"

What I am trying to do is:

Incoming call (in analog line)-->Global Greetings message (comapny's welcome message) -->Message "Press 1 for sending FAX or wait for the operator"

CHOICE 1-->if the user presses 1 --> divert to 1st analog internal line (int. no. 118)

CHOICE 2-->if user waits--> the hold on music plays and the phones (int 110,111,113) are ringing

Thank you in advance
arhatzad

Re: Automated Attendant - Setup steps

Post by arhatzad »

Hi to all,

I have found the solution and I am writing the steps below.

Ιf anyone has more experience in OXO programming, please feel free to make any comments or additions.

First Step: Create Hunting Groups (HG)

Hunting Groups ->Select an available HG (my choice 542)->Details->Add->Select a Voice Mail Unit (VMU) and press OK and then in Hunting Group Window again OK

Note: If you have two external Lines you have to add 2 VMU’s and etc.

Second Step: Create a Virtual Terminal (VT)

Subscribers/Basestations List->Add->Virtual Terminal (my choice Int. No. 132)

Then select the VT and hit Details ->Dyn.Rout. -> check VMU as Auto. Attendant (lev.1) and (lev.2) and press OK

Then, Select Diversion and make the following choices
Immediate->Telephone->Select Hunting Group (HG.542), and then press the Add button and OK.

Third Step: Automated Attendant Setup

Voice Processing->Voice Processing Activation-> Select Activate Voice Processing->OK

Voice Processing->Automated Attendant->Greetings->Add a Greeting in both Opening Hours and Closing Hours (this step is Optional)

Voice Processing->Automated Attendant->AA Menu->Opening Hours-> Select Automated Attendant -> AA default function->”Transfer to subscriber/group”->Select the Hunting Group that you want the telephones to be ringing in an incoming line (my choice HG.543)

Then, press the button AA Menu->In entry 1 (Key 1) select from the list ”Transfer to subscriber/group and the Int. No (internal number) of the FAX Machine (my choice 118).

Note: The Fax machine must be always connected to the first analog interface of the board.

Then go to the “Voice Prompt – AA Main Menu” and upload your recorded message, and when you done press OK.

Now go to Voice Processing->Automated Attendant->AA Menu->Closing Hours and press the “Copy” button.
With this function all the choices that you have made in Opening Hours menu are copied to Closing Hours menu.

When you have done with that, press OK.

Fourth Step: Attendant Groups

Attendant Groups-> Select the first entry (Group Index 1) and press Details->Add->Select Virtual Terminal’s Int. No (my choice 132)->OK->OK

Follow the same steps for the second entry (Group Index 2)

Fifth Step: Time Ranges

Time Ranges->Monday -> Make whatever choice you want in call distribution cell and then in Att. Grp. Cell select 1 or 2.

My choices are:
08:00AM – 08:00PM – Normal/Opening Hours – 1 – NO
08:00PM – 08:00AM – Normal/Opening Hours – 2 – NO

When you have done with Monday press the copy button and select the days of the week that you want these settings to be applied.

In “Default Attendant Group” field select 1 and press OK.

Sixth Step: External Lines - AA setup

External Lines->List of Accesses->Select the Analog line(s) you want to enable the AA->Details->Call-Dist->Enter in Both sections the Int. No of VT (132)->OK->OK

Seventh Step: You Have Done!!!

You Have Successfully Programmed the Automated Attendant!!!
Richard

Post by Richard »

Dear All

I have an Automated Attendant that is not transferring to an external number using speed dial, I have followed what has been suggested on how to do trunk to trunk transfer but it doesn't work. Kindly help. The system is OXO R8.

regards,
Richard

Dear All,

I can see there are 2 replies but i cant see them
leepyatt

Post by leepyatt »

Have you checked that Transfer Ext/Ext is ticked in Feature Design
ACFE
ACSE
Richard

Post by Richard »

YES Yes I have checked that but it is still not working
sbnks

Post by sbnks »

hi guyz

i am configuring Auto Attendant for 3 days now :( it's my first oxo, i am trying to upload a greeting recording, but keep getting this message " the voice prompt transfer failed due to either too long file size or insufficient rights ( software licensing ) ", please advice i need immediate help....thnx
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

HI...
i have made AA working.... I have a welcome announcement in my AA, it ask user to press 1 for admin, 2 for sales, etc.. caller have to listen to full announcement before making any selection.. if caller press any key during announcement, it says "Invalid Input" and then transfer to voicemail...is there any option to make the announcement intterruptible?
JochenMExT

Post by JochenMExT »

Yoo all,

I tried the steps above but did not succeed (we need something similar yet different) :

We own a call-center (only outbound phonecalls). The outgoing (alternative) CLIP is a general number which gives a 'occupied'-ringtone.
Now we want to change the 'occupied' to a recorded message, without a mailbox, just to inform the caller they need to call the main number of the company.

Any quick help please ?
THX
jaheshkhan

Post by jaheshkhan »

my greeting for closing hours voice prompt not working. it still playing opening hour voice prompt

Return to “OXO - System Documentation”