Special Physical Access key question

rumanchu

Special Physical Access key question

Post by rumanchu »

I have an OXO Connect system with 8 lines (on an APA8 card), and the customer wants individual buttons for each of the 5 lines that they actually use on all of their extensions. When I try to add Special Physical Access keys on the handsets, only the first four lines (02-001-01 through 02-004-01) show up in the 'Selection List' window. I know that the fifth line is working (because it rings properly when called from an outside number), but it isn't available for me to choose it for some reason.

Is there something that I'm missing?
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Special Physical Access key question

Post by vad »

All 5 lines in one trunk group with the same properties (f.e. sharing)?
rumanchu

Post by rumanchu »

vad wrote: 03 May 2017 23:20 All 5 lines in one trunk group with the same properties (f.e. sharing)?
Yes, all five lines are in the same trunk group.
rumanchu

Post by rumanchu »

For anyone who's had this come up, here's what happened:

Apparently my system decided that everyone was going to have a button for lines 5-8 on a 40-key add-on module (despite only having 10-key modules). This meant that those keys were not available to be placed anywhere else on that station. I had to set my add-on to the 40-key and delete those keys, then set it back to 10-key and place the button that I needed.
KoenC

Post by KoenC »

Hi Rumanchu,

Why don't you use different trunk groups for each seperate analog line?
So you can test each line independantly by forming the prefix of that specific trunk group?!

If you configure different trunk groups, you can program a key for each trunk group on the phone:
* Subscriber Keys --> (type) Call Key --> (function) Direct call
* Type: Trunk Group --> Phys.Addr.(no): select each trunk group from the drop down list

Good luck,
Greets,
Koen
If I'm ever on life support, unplug me. Then plug me back in, see if that works...

Return to “Configuration”