New CCD

junoooni

New CCD

Post by junoooni »

Hi experts..

I am trying to configure a 10 agent CCD on OXE12... it is my first time with CCD but i have experience on avaya call centers...

I was following CCC system documentation but it is kind of a vague document... i created ACD authorized phone sets and agents... after that i got lost what to do next... also installed CCS on my laptop but couldnt make connection neither could find a document... can anybody help me with steps to configure it? Or may be share a doument which tells about basic configuration of ccd and ccs

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: New CCD

Post by cavagnaro »

After ACD sets you create agents, assign them to a Processing Group so they can login.
Then you create a Pilot, queue and in that queue you assign which PG should answer those calls.
Interlink all of them by rules.

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Thanks cavagnaro

I followed the steps and my agents can login now... but my pilots are all in blocked state, also i m confused about:

1- how do greetings work? I have a main greeting which allow language selection and after that there r 6 more option, each option is having 3-4 options, kind of tree

2- i have licnese for local otcc calls, i made hybrid link but it is showing down

oldboy

Post by oldboy »

Have you linked the pilot to the Queue and then to the Processing group?? Have you created the rule to allow this to open? once this is done and the agent logged in everything will open.

Greeting ?? do you have a Automated Attendant?

Show us the Hybrid link config!
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

I finally made it work, hybrid link is up and i can call pilot and it is landing on agent...now my confusion is the call routing.

1- we have 1 main no, when it is called it plays an announcement for language selection. Upon language selection it gives caller option to input dtmf and based on selection route to different queues, there r around 10 queues.
2- All agents are assigned all queues. Does that mean that i will have only one pilot and only one PG but 10 queues?

3- language selection and other options will be on AA?

4- i am trying to upload announcement and voice guides and it shows announcmmentcis downloaded to GD but i cannot play it using tone test prefix, it just gives back up tone

oldboy

Post by oldboy »

good news on the hybrid.

1- if you are using integrated you are going to struggle as there are limits of 4 options accross and you can go down 5 levels but this gets messy, you will need to record multiple VG's to achieve what you require. the best option is to use VAA a reasonably new product but it works well.

2- calls hit pilots not queues so from what i can read you will need 10 pilots and depending if you require 10 different hold options you can do this with 1 queue or 10 queues but depends on your requirements

3- yes IAA or VAA

4- have you selected the VG in the programming or on the phone depending on how you up loaded it.
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”