Give priority for VIP dialing to CCD pilot

yoavb

Re: Give priority for VIP dialing to CCD pilot

Post by yoavb »

On the debug I see that there are different priorities between the extensions. the one that NOT on the "ACR" getting priority "0" and the one in the "ACR Calling Number" list " is getting 9 but still if there are few on the Q the priority 9 not jump to the front of the Q meaning not getting treatment just after the established call ended.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

Should be the other way around. Prio 1 is higher than prio 2. Try it.
Another option would be to transfer with priority the call to a pilot, however you need an IVR for that (do not think that ACR redirection is enough). Transfer with prio option has to be enabled on the pilot settings.
Read all the options in ACR documentation (available on CCD system doc). Note also that you need to understand also CCD distribution in order to configure ACR in a good way (there is a combination of rules between ACR and CCD)
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

I have completed this on a site where i have achieved exactly what you are try to do by using called filtering number, where everyone dials the same number but if you are in the list ie a manager you will go through to the priority pilot rather than the standard pilot all in the documentation but it works well.
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
yoavb

Post by yoavb »

Hi "oldboy"

Could you please send me the instruction how you implemented the solution?
yoavb

Post by yoavb »

Hi,
I just noticed that using the "Waiting Room" with the ACR cause the "your place in queue" announcement not to be heard, therfore this solution will not work.
Any other creative solution to priorities managers while there are people waiting on queue? The Pilot number should be the same for all.

Thanks in advance
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

You can find all the information in the documentation, just search on called number filtering quite easy. Or i can remotely login and do the work for you at a cost !!
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”