4760 License find on two server remain 36 days

daniele.bengala

4760 License find on two server remain 36 days

Post by daniele.bengala »

Hi
After the reinstallation of a server 4760 the customer have that alarm "License find on two server remain 36 days".
For an error the old server remain on for 1 month, now on that server i stop all the nmc service and remove the file nmc.license.
I just restart the new server with 4760 and new synchronization, but nothing change everytime that i connect on 4760 i recevie the same alarm.
There is a way to remove that problem.
Thanks
Best regards
ACSE Oxe Corporate 11.0
ACSE Oxo Rce 8.1
Zero

Re: 4760 License find on two server remain 36 days

Post by Zero »

Hi daniele.bengala,

This is to ask clarifications on your post:

1. The stated error message has been encountered on the old/previous installed OmniVista 4760 (yes/no)?
2. When you did first observed the notification of error message?
3. Re-installation of OmniVista 4760 was performed on the same PC Server (yes/no)?
4. Then, same error message occurred after the re-installation of OmniVista 4760 on the same PC Server (yes/no)?
5. Have you performed re-formatting of the Operating System (yes/no)?
6. When did you STOP all NMC Services AND REMOVE the “nmc.license” file (A-when you encountered the error message on the old/previous OmniVista 4760; B-when you encountered the error message on the new installed OmniVista 4760)?
7. When do you encounter the notification of error message; after you logged-on (yes/no)?

Moreover, please provide screen capture of your OmniVista 4760 license file details, copy of “NMCSyncLdapPbx_z.log” (where “z” is a number), and screen capture of the notification message.

Thanks,

Zero

Return to “OmniVista 4760”