Video Conference and Teleconference using Polycom Equipment on OmniPCX Office

Alphonzeoduor2010

Video Conference and Teleconference using Polycom Equipment on OmniPCX Office

Post by Alphonzeoduor2010 »

Hello,Has any one done a video conferencing and Teleconferencing Installation on Alcatel OmniPCX Office on two different sites ?
Regards Alphonze:rolleyes:
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

Yes. Using S0 accesses (4 for one Polycom)
Alphonzeoduor2010

Hi tot3nkopf Super Moderator,I want do an Installation for Video Conference and Teleconference using Polycom Equipment on OmniPCX Office and am not really sure about the video Conference's items to make in my quote.first I would like to get the list of the items to quote for,if may be you had done one before.Then we can now come to the OmniPCX Office Accessories.
for the Video Conference ISDN (PRA T2 Card is must,is it true ?
Alphonzeoduor2010

Hi tot3nkopf Super Moderator,I want to do an Installation for Video Conference and Teleconference using Polycom Equipment on OmniPCX Office and am not really sure about the video Conference's items to make in my quote.first I would like to get the list of the items to quote for,if may be you had done one before.Then we can now come to the OmniPCX Office Accessories.
for the Video Conference ISDN (PRA T2 Card is must,is it true ?
VideoConference

Post by VideoConference »

Hi! everything in this blog is really helpful. I am experimenting on my website, what type of video or how I can upload videos both online and offline. You gave me an idea on video conferencing that's why I am searching on different platforms to use in my website. Thanks a lot for giving me a heads up.

Return to “Specific Telephone Services”