clip over functionality problem

arek

clip over functionality problem

Post by arek »

Hi all,

After upgreade software from version unix 5.x to 9.0 clip over functionality on my telephones exchange dissapears (telephones exchange in crystal hardware). I have a few new telephones exchange with 9.0 and 8.0 software in common hardware without this functionality too.
For my client, i must switch on clip over functionality. When somebody hidden telephon number on his telephone and call to my client, my client must see this number (thanks clip over functionality) on his telephone. I have license from alcatel for clip over. Software on my telephones exchange is in 9.0 version. I have static and dynamic patch for this version of software. When i load a license to one with my telephone exchange, nothing change. When i check spadmin, i have nothing new to see on list of functionality. I reboot telephone exchange, this nothing change too. CO send notification about hidden number to my telephone exchange, i check it in t3. Before upgreade, my client has this functionality, it disapears after upgreade. Now, when somebody call and he/she hidden his/her number, i see on telephone screen only name of trunk group, but when i check unanswered numbers, i can see his/her number (only for unanswered calls this clip over functionality works well).
Can someone help me with this problem?
arek

Post by arek »

This function is called clir over, not clip over, sorry, when i wrote this topic it was late, so forgive me ;)
OXE_4400

Post by OXE_4400 »

Do You see this specific license in spadmin/ option 2 ?
The same question for ACTIS/Tech.config./Variables?
arek

Post by arek »

hi,
i checked it, either actis and spadmin, but i'm not saw any position about this functionality. i suspend that i look for '95 special functionality position'. when i ask alcatel helpdesk, their said that this license is ok and clir over is open. what i can do now?
arek

Post by arek »

I answer for your post one more time, because i don't see my last answer. I don't see this either actis and spadmin. Alcatel said that this license is there. What else i can check it? Or mayby i must start this functionality in other way?
arek

Post by arek »

Hi,
Sorry for long time answer. Alcatel support send me hotfix, and trouble was solve.
Thx.

Return to “Specific Telephone Services”