Anyone tried SHORETEL ?

This forum is for misc discussions that have nothing to do with Alcatel-Lucent.
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Anyone tried SHORETEL ?

Post by frank »

Anyone tried SHORETEL ?
Code Free Or Die
richmanll

Re: Anyone tried SHORETEL ?

Post by richmanll »

HI,
one of our client is using shoretel, alcatel, and Cisco. together, I have integrated this to alcatel omnipcx enterprise rel. 8.. Shoretel is quitely good and nice audio.
Rel.9 ACFE omni PCX enterprise and Rel.10 ACFE omni PCX enterprise
mnikravesh

Post by mnikravesh »

richmanll,

can you let me know how you tied the Alcatel to the ShoreTel? Was it via T1/PRI or via SIP?

Matthew@brightstack.com
wholesale

Post by wholesale »

This company is good as i know!
All Kind of different [urlpowerdeveloper=http://www.trait-tech.com/catalog/IpodI ... e-5-Cases/]iPhone case wholesale[/url] cover for brands phone, trait-tech company provide better showtime for your iPhone!
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

mnikravesh wrote:richmanll,

can you let me know how you tied the Alcatel to the ShoreTel? Was it via T1/PRI or via SIP?

Matthew@brightstack.com
We managed to network a Shoretel with the ALU- OXE via a PRI interface. It doesn't matter common or Crystal. Just be sure to set one side as the master and the slave. The ST side has an option for this in the PRI/Trunk page of the management interface, and if the OXE side needs to be the slave, you just need set the trunk to "network mode=True". Then test with a direct trunk seize. Also the ST requires a T1 crossover when connecting it to their interface, so you will need to plug the DPT1 end into a T1 x-over coupler plug, then into the ST (if using Crystal). There are more settings on the ST side, but I dont recall them at the moment...

AS for the ST quality? They do seem far easier to manage and deploy then the ALU, but they require a lot of reboots to fix quirky issues. No CLI management either from what I have seen.
Hope this helps
C\
When two elephants fight, only the grass gets hurt.
KittyCathy

Post by KittyCathy »

wholesale wrote:This company is good as i know!
I agree. This company is really good, even now.

Return to “Outside World”