upgrade OXE WM1 Rel 5.1.2 to rel 9

Alcatel Configuration Tool for International Sales -all ACTIS related topics, how-to's, tips and tricks.
sinyo

upgrade OXE WM1 Rel 5.1.2 to rel 9

Post by sinyo »

Hi all,

I have a problem when I am trying to configure a system upgrade.
The existing system has WM1 cabinet and s/w Rel 5.1.2.
There is no error message when i am choosing release upgrade to rel 9.1.
But when i am adding IP Phone license (before : no IP Phone license), a message appear on the screen :
"The following articles are no longer in the catalogue: 3BA53128 WM1 INTEGRATED DISTRIBUTION CARD
Consequence: they are missing from your configuration and your quotation. Please make sure you have them in stock to be able to finalize this offer"

Is that card must be provided for this offer? What is the function of that card?
Thank you.

Best regards,
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

WM1 connected or via standart cable (TY1, TY2...) or with INTEGRATED DISTRIBUTION CARD (daughter board with 96 female DIN connector and 32 2-pin male mini connectors). Actis say - this INTEGRATED DISTRIBUTION CARD now absent. For new board or use TY1/TY2 cable, or 10/100BASE-T connector (for INT-IP board).
sinyo

Post by sinyo »

ok Vad,
thanks for your info.

I have another question.
In the existing configuration, CPU board is placed on WM1 cabinet, is it possible to move it to new ACT14 (added on)?
How to configure it in ACTIS?
thanks
vad

Post by vad »

If you have administration rights in Actis - use "patch before add-on" - you can change cabinet, ACT, move or replace boards etc.
bromano

problem loading software on cs2

Post by bromano »

Hello, I have a problem feeding the 9.1 to my CS2 software that is R. 8.0.
I enter the Bios and then press Ctl + B I change boot option until there prioperties and everything works fine. placing the bar pc installer to load only mitda, ie only load linux can not load the call handling. shows the error "the installation failed, please check the server log file" as the culmination of the process but when you enter the account I have these errors swinst "Has Been delivery not installed" "Phone service is not avaible operation canceled". place you need the software to the server and I can not shut up. I need help

Return to “ACTIS”