Incoming calls drop or silent

Are you having any trouble while you are configuring a 4400 on site ? Share it with us, maybe someone will have the solution !
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Incoming calls drop or silent

Post by vad »

In case - where you have normal disconnect - we see NORMAL trace.
Your PBX send CONNECT and receive CONNECT ACK

In first trace - Your PBX send CONNECT and NOT receive CONNECT ACK, and after time out expired - your PBX send disconnect.
sofia.oikonomou

Post by sofia.oikonomou »

Hello Vad,
Yes i know that the trace is normal in one case. But the user didn't hang up the call. The user was talking to the client and the call dropped.
This is what i am trying to understand.
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,

I can see that you have several basic access. The initial trace was on 3-9-0, Today they are on 3-2-2 and 3-2-0
For the today 1st trace, the problem was the same then before, the only differece is that now the Cnx Ack was not received within 6s.
For the today 2nd trace, the call takes 15.8s. Are you sure that it was not the internal user that disconnect the call and there were no audio problems?
If it was not disconneted by internal user, is the internal user a local set? To be sure about what happens in terms of signaling, you sould consider taking more complex traces and not only t3.
Since you told that you had already that issue and was solved by the operator, perhabs its time to ask them again to check those basic access's.

Regards
sofia.oikonomou

Hello Sadim,
Yes i have 6 isdn lines connected on the pbx. Both lines and users are in a remote shelf. I already have a case open with the operator, but they are telling me the problem is on pbx side...
Could you please provide me with the commands of those traces?
sadim

Post by sadim »

And how the public provider justifies the non acknowledgment?
Perhaps you should consider converting the 6 T0 to a PRI with 15B channels. They are much more stable.
Regarding traces, first you must gather the eqts of the concerning T0's. Then:

tuner km
tuner ctr
tuner all=off
actdbg all=off
tuner +cpu +cpl
tuner +at,EQTS
tuner +tr,EQTS
tuner +xtr,EQTS
tuner +ptrace=on,
tuner +s +time hybrid=on
actdbg fct=on ope=on he=on isdn=on ei=on abcf=on hybr=on voip=on cnx=on noe=on mig_2600=on ext=on
mtracer -AUG > /tmpd/mytraces.txt

Note: EQTS are the eqts os the concerning T0's.
If consecutive (ie: 1000,1001,1002,1003,1004,...1010, then you should replace EQTS by 1000-1010
example in tuner +at,EQTS --> tuner +at,1000-1010
If they are non consecutive, then you must enter the command many times as the eqts.
example in tuner +at, EQTS --> tuner +at,1000
tuner +at,1001
tuner +at,1010

IMPORTANTE: Take care about free hard disk space. If partition where traces are being written have less then 20% free, stop the traces (tuner km; actdbg all=off)
sofia.oikonomou

Sadim, thank you very much for your help, i will run these traces to see if i get more info.

Return to “ON SITE TROUBLES”