Audiocode config

stewardbegue

Audiocode config

Post by stewardbegue »

Hello all,
Am looking for doc to configure Audiocode MP-112 and to understand how its works can any on help me to find this?
tincho.rn
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Audiocode config

Post by tincho.rn »

Hi. What do you need to config? you can download the manual from audicodes page. Wahts more, if you need to configure T38 for example, in ALU Business Portal you will find interoperatibility reports. Regards
ACSE R11
OT R2.0
manoj

Post by manoj »

Can u explain the configuration then I can help u...
selectt

Post by selectt »

I have setup an audiocode on my dem kit using H323 and it is working fine as an analogue set. The problem i have if i try to send a fax to the fax port on the audio code it answers then drops out immediately.

I then seup the audiocode as a SIP user (using a different gateway with the relevant sw) and i have the same problem.

I have downloaded the interoperability report from Alcatel, but this was written a number of years ago and the interface on the Audiocode is setup and very difficult to find out which para mater is where.

if anybody has a working config for sw version 6.20A.022.003 H323 and SIP for the OXO i would appreciate it.
A working oxo db if possible as a reference too.

thanks
tincho.rn

Post by tincho.rn »

Hi. I am not an OXO expert. But I think you do not need T38 for OXO. Make some traces. Regards
ACSE R11
OT R2.0
selectt

Post by selectt »

Page 30 says it needs to be enabled ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “AUDIOCODES”